I guess I really shouldn't be writing this while Cameron is awake. He's touching all the buttons he can find on the computer. He's been known to kiss and even lick the computer! But still I insist I'm going to write this before I forget again. Blame any typos on Cameron - thanks! (this may take and hour to write one paragraph)
For the last two weeks I've been sick. That's the biggest news around here these days. I've had strep and a head cold for 2 weeks! It's now down to a cold (that's still driving me crazy) but I am much better than I was. I got it worse than anyone else in the house. We've had a few kids start to show symptoms but we've caught it in time. (now everyone's going to get sick because I said that.)
Jack's loving basketball. You'd think he played for the Jazz the way he talks about it sometimes. It's very important to him. Matthew & Ty have been great supporters of Jack. They give him advice whether he wants it or not.
Ashley continues to work like crazy! He gets home after 8pm at least 2 nights a week. But he has a good job & a great boss and we are very grateful for that.
Annie was invited by a friend to go to the midnight showing of "Twilight" last night/this morning. She hasn't read the books because she hasn't wanted to (Ash and I have read them all). So she felt kinda guilty going when she knew so many people love the books and couldn't go. But she had a lot of fun and is really tired! She got home at 3am. Irresponsible parents! I hope she doesn't fall asleep in 6th period today. How often do you get to go to a movie at midnight?
Well that's it. Nothing real exciting is happening here. Just the same old stuff - messes, diapers, too much Disney Channel for mom, silliness, homework, nagging, cuddling babies, kissing boo boos, laundry, laundry, laundry! Oh great - the babies found M&M's in the kitchen! Gotta run!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment