Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lesson: Always watch the babies

First a little background info. Today Ty is home from school sick. I have been sick for the past week. Cam has gotten into everything and I mean everything in our house today and is driving us nuts!
Ty and I are laying on the couches watching t.v. with the babies. All of a sudden it's quiet. I know I shut all the doors down the hallway except the babies room so I know they are in there. I know I should go check on them but the silence is so nice on my throbbing head. Besides they are in their room, what could go wrong. They've already messed it up and thrown sequins(left over from Girls Camp) all over the room. This lasts for about 15 minutes or so and I began to get nervous but I'm too sick to care. All of a sudden they come down the hall covered from head to toe in lotion! No exaggeration! They are very proud of themselves. They found a tub of Avon lotion and were smearing it everywhere and I mean everywhere! I started to get mad then realized I should just take a picture instead. I'm too sick to really care anyway. As a mother of 6 I really should know better than to enjoy silence! Here's the proof (they were taken with my cellphone so they aren't real great.)

1 comment:

Betsy Lee said...

Parenting 101; NEVER enjoy silence. Be afraid. Very afraid!