Tonight for FHE our family is writing down what we are thankful for. It was a fun hour full of craziness as usual. When we say laughter, tears, & mess, we mean it. There are many more things we are grateful for but here are the few we thought of tonight.
We are grateful for:
Cameron: Food to eat and play with, anything he can get his hands on, his big sister Jessie, Daddy's whiskers, playing with Daddy, roaring, running
Jessica: (She said this, really,) Bubba, Care Bear, princesses
Jack: My family, my friends, brothers & sisters, basketball, my teacher, 3 recesses today, my cousin Zach who is coming to visit me, music (rock n' roll)
Tyler: Clothes, Mom & Dad, my good brain, that my teeth are getting straighter, football, good books (The Lightning Thief, etc.), brothers and a sister I can play football with in the backyard, BYU (usually), grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, being tall
Matthew: being on this earth (as opposed to the other planets he's been on), scriptures, prayer, cool parents (his words not ours), to be named after my Dad, tackle football, basketball, food, my brothers & sisters, that I am the first boy in my family, scouts, friends, Prophets, food, Aunts & Uncles, video games, being tall
Annie: sarcasm, my family, that I have a sister - Jessie, that my Mom was in YW with me, David Archuleta, that I can play tennis, I can watch tennis, I can think about tennis, boys, friends, midnight movies
Mom: Ashley, 6 healthy (overall healthy) kids, the gospel, prayer, the YW in my ward, the things I've learned this year (good & bad), a couple of good friends to vent with, other Moms to commiserate and laugh with about children, that I have 4 kids in school all day and no one in preschool or kindergarten, carpeted floors, grass in the backyard
Dad: a wife who listens to the spirit and brings it into our home, a good job & boss, all my kids, kids I can play football with outside, that I can serve others, the truth I know, Joseph Smith, that I can now breathe out of my nose (surgery helped that), Tivo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment