Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tyler's Teeth Before & After

Before: This is when he first got his braces on. He had 2 extra front teeth pulled (the gap). He had a sideways tooth and a tooth coming in the roof of his mouth.









After: 9 months later! They took his braces off to put new brackets on. It's amazing! The gap was gone within 3 months. He likes to smile a lot more now!


He's braces buddy with his Grandma Liz. He gave her advice when she got her's put on. He also got blue rubber bands for BYU!
GOOOOOOOO Tyler!

1 comment:

Betsy Lee said...

HOLY COW!!! So, is he getting more braces on? Did those front teeth come down from the gums or did they get moved from the side? That's incredible progress! I know what it's like to not like your smile (I got hit in the face with a metal stop sign that screwed up my teeth) so I'm happy that he feels good to smile again!