Friday, November 7, 2008

Hi, I'm Cameron

Mommy is always pushing buttons on this thing, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Hi I'm Cameron Burton Oviatt but my family calls me Bubba. My big sister Jessie called me Bubba da when I was really little so everyone else started calling me Bubba. I am 1 year old. For some reason my Mommy and Daddy are really excited about Dec. 17th. Something about nursery and me. I love to go to church. I run all over and eat and eat and eat then run some more. I don't know why all these people sit still. It's much funner to run!

I have great fun at home with my Mom and Jessie. Everyone else leaves while I'm in my PJ's. But Jessie and Mommy never do. I love to play with Jessie! I hate it when she sits on me. I just push her and turn her tv off. What's the big deal! I love to push any button I can find which seems to push Mommy's buttons. Jessie is my best bud! I can't go to bed without her in our room. We laugh and play in our cribs before we sleep. She loves to dance with me and I'm not so sure about that. If she ignores me I get mad. She makes me happy when I'm sad.

I also love phones. Especially Mommy's cell phone. I call Daddy (sometimes he actually does). Mommy doesn't like it when I take her phone, she says I hide it. I don't I just put it away in my room or in the towel basket. I know where it is.

I love to eat food. I love this big thing in our kitchen that is full of food. I love to bring Mommy food out of it all day long. I love to pull everything out of it and find new treasures. I just heard Mommy in the kitchen. She's cooking, I gotta go! I'm back. False alarm she was just cleaning not cooking. I love to watch Mommy and Daddy cook. I whine and cry until they pick me up and let me see what's in the pots and pans. I want them to hold me the whole time they are chopping and mixing but they won't. Something about needing 2 hands. Daddy thinks I'll be a chef someday. Not someday - NOW!

I love Elmo. He's so funny! I also love this show where we pat our legs and say "Lift Off!". It's so fun that I do it all day long! Mommy likes it cause I sit still for a minute. I love Mommy's stuff! She always has a water bottle. She gave me one but I still like her's best. Anything Mommy is eating or drinking I want. It's much tastier that way. Mommy always wants me to play with toys. I don't get it. Her stuff is so much funner to throw and play with. She has pens and markers, papers, computers, laundry (I unfold it), and phones. Plus she pays a lot of attention to me when I play with her stuff. I don't think she's happy though. She's happy after lunch when she puts us in our cribs.

I love to go in the van. Whenever Mommy or Daddy puts on their shoes and gets their keys I know they are going in the van so I run as fast as I can to the door where the van is. When we go if someone gets out of the van and I don't I get mad. I want to go to tennis with Annie. I'd be a great doubles partner!

I forgot my favorite part - Daddy! I love to play with Daddy! Especially the fur on his chin. He tickles me and throws me up until I laugh. Sometimes Daddy doesn't come home until I'm in bed. I can't go to sleep sometimes unless I've played with Daddy. Mommy just isn't the same. I do love to give Mommy big hugs and kisses. She's always there. I love my big brothers. They are fun to play with too. Annie is my biggest sister. She takes care of me for Mommy sometimes. I love her a lot. She takes good care of me.


That's a bit of my life. So fun! I have a lot people around here who love me and take care of me. I have a lot to say, I think it runs in the family. Gotta go. The house is way to clean, I have some work to do!

1 comment:

Betsy Lee said...

That was a fun entry to read. Keira and Garrett LOVE Little Einsteins, too! I don't know Cameron as well as I should. :\

I love the new look of your site! Very cute!