Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm Tyler Mark Oviatt

Hi, my name is Tyler aka Ty . I like to play football, basketball and hurdling in my backyard. (we built a hurdle out of stuff in our backyard.) I also play football with Annie and Matthew in the backyard - tackle!
This is Me Today

I will be turning 9 in Dec. I am in 3rd grade and my teacher is Mrs. Nelson. She is so cool! I also have braces. At first they hurt my lips. In fact it hurt so bad I bled. I played flag football this year. I got 5 picks (interceptions) , 0 touchdowns and a lot flag pulls! I drive my mom nuts with how good I played!

I was a nerd for Halloween!

I am reading "The Sea of Monsters" by Rick Riordan. It's about a kid named Percy Jackson. He has to go to the Sea of Monsters to clear a centuar named Chiron's name because he got kicked out of camp half blood. Camp half blood is a place that half bloods like Percy can go to be safe from monsters because of Thalia's pine tree that is the boundary line for monsters. It's really good so far.

Sometimes I like my family, if I don't it means I'm fighting with them. But I always love them! Here's my TOP 5 Things I like to do with my family:
5- Play tackle football with Jackson, Annie & Matthew
4- Go to Lagoon
3- Go to Disneyland
2- Playing basketball with my Dad
1- Go to BYU football with my Dad & my Grandpa Mark

That's me right now! TO BE CONTINUED...

Note from Eleisha/Mom: Tyler wrote this himself. I helped edit a bit but he did most of it.

1 comment:

Betsy Lee said...

Wow! That's impressive! Both the writing and the sports stats. What cool nephews I have! Oh, I guess the nieces are pretty cool, too... I guess. :P j/k