Today Tyler bore his testimony in Sacrament Meeting. He just stood up and went up there with no prodding. He did a great job but our favorite moment came afterwards. He came back to our bench and Jessie pops up out of the blue and says," Good Job Tyler!". She came up with that on her own. Annie turns to me and says, "That's for the blog Mom."
Today was are having our family Super Bowl party. It's just Ash and me and our kids. Nobody else is invited. We eat and eat and watch the game. Our kids really look forward to it and really like watching the game now. Ash always make hot wings and we eat a lot of junk. It's only once a year so go Cardinals! That's my personal choice. I always like an under dog! Matthew and Ash don't care they like them both. Annie and Ty want the Cardinals. I think the Steelers will win. Oh well, the 7 layer bean dip is really good!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing Tyler. I wish I could have been there.
All of you Oviatt kids are amazing. Great attitudes, very talented, and you all give me great big hugs.
Love you,
Grampa Mark or Monga Mark
Way to go, Tyler!! That's awesome, especially because he did it on his own! Sounds like you had a good super bowl party! Sorry your team didn't win.
Post a Comment