Maybe I'm jinxing myself by posting this, but Cameron was pretty happy in nursery today!!! Some crying at the beginning but then he was playing and happy. He started to get upset again but then it was snack time so he quieted down real fast. Feed Cameron and he is happy! When I went in to get him his teacher said, "I think he likes us now." It's a load off my mind. I love nursery leaders who endure to the end. Next week he'll probably scream again. But this week was good. We'll take it!
Follow-up on the blowing out Christmas tree lights blog: Cameron still loves to blow things out. I found him in the kitchen trying to blow out our gas burner on the stove when I was boiling water for his mac 'n' cheese. He was about 3 feet away from it, not close enough to get hurt but he was blowing so hard I thought he might pass out. I've found him doing it a few times now. Only 5 months until he can blow out his birthday candles.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Progress. What a relief for you. Now in a few years your next big hurdle -- no diapers! But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Savor each victory.
Mom
It will be fun to see how Bubba fits into the Oviatt boy's line up. Funny boy with a distinct personality but loves being with his brothers and sisters.
I do love Eleisha's approach to having him cry in nursery. A bit different than the approach with Annie... but, of course, Annie never cried. No sarcasm here either.
Love them all.
Dad
Post a Comment