Saturday, January 17, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Wow! It's been a long time since we've posted anything! Now we are so far behind I don't know where to start!

Let's see, we are all is good health at the moment. Ash is still working hard (he's at work right now!). Cameron hates nursery. He cried/screamed the whole 2 hours last week. Bummer for him because his parents aren't coming to get him. We have new callings. I am now the Primary chorister. Ashley is teaching CTR5. He taught the same kids in Sunbeams at the beginning of last year. I am excited and challenged by this calling. We are learning a brand new song that I don't know. It's fun though and I have to be creative, which I love.

Basketball season has started for Matthew & Tyler. Ash is coaching Tyler's team. Saturday mornings are crazy! 2 basketball games and Annie has tennis. I just stay home with the babies. One of these Saturdays I'll get them to the games, but chasing them off the court for an hour is really exhausting!!! The kids are having a blast, so it's worth it. They especially love it when their Uncles, Aunts and Grandparents come and cheer them on. We know it's hard to make it, we just think it's great when they come. Grandpa Mark has been a big help getting them to games and cheering them on. I think that's his favorite reason that we moved to Spanish Fork - he's close to their basketball games.

We now have Indiana Jack and Princess Aurora at our house, aka Jack & Jessie. She says he's prince Philip but he says he's not. So we have the adventures of Indiana Jack & Sleeping Beauty. Right now it's the battle of the princess DVD or the Indiana Jones DVD, who will win? Oh, Jessie wins with the old take the hat off his head and run away trick. Now Mommy has to go and save the princess! That's life at our house!

2 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

Yea, a new post! I'll try to come to a basketball game or two. That's sad that Cameron doesn't like nursery! I hope it doesn't last to much longer.

Jenn -- said...

Poor Cameron. Yea for Mom!