Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fast offerings in Texas

Fast offerings here are a family duty. It's Tyler's duty but Matthew is his partner & mom or dad are the chauffeurs. If they walked the route it could take several hours. Today it was Mom. I really enjoyed spending time with my boys as they did their priesthood duties. Several people told them that they paid already and they didn't need to come to them. What they don't realize is that collecting fast offerings teaches my sons to serve the Lord and their fellow men. And makes their Mom proud!

3 comments:

The Bates Famdamily said...

I love those boys. Can't believe they are growing up so fast and into such good boys!

Betsy Lee said...

How neat! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments! I can never tell if anyone reads this blog. I'll post more if people want to read it but if not I won't. I'm so proud of my boys! I had to sneak to get the picture.