Monday, March 23, 2009

Princess Jessica's Birthday

On March 12th Jessica turned 3 years old! She was so excited for her "happy birthday". We asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she said was, "pink". Then I realized she meant her cake. She wanted a pink birthday cake! So I made her one! It's Sleeping Beauty her favorite princess. Annie baked all the cakes I needed. Jessie loved it! We actually didn't cut the cake until the next night because nobody wanted to cut into it.
She loves ponys! She was a bit spoiled!
Jessie got new pink clothes and pink shades from Annie.

We also asked Jessie what she wanted for her birthday dinner. "Pink" was her answer again! So we made a pink dinner. Ash made pink pancakes, bacon, and ham. We drank strawberry milk, and had fresh strawberries on the side. Jessie loved it! We also had lots of pink balloons that are still all over the house. The next morning it looked like a pink bomb had gone off!

3 comments:

Mark J. Stoddard said...

Give the Pink Princess Pria a hug for us. She's a funny doll.

Betsy Lee said...

What a cutie!! That looked like an awesome birthday party for her! What a lucky girl that she has so many siblings to spoil her! She looks so old in those pictures!!!

The Bates Famdamily said...

CUTE CAKE!!! What a fun birthday. I bet the whole fam damnly loved it. Can't wait to see you guys soon
Nat